Punjab B.Ed CET Answer Key 2019 Download: B.Ed CET stands for B.Ed Entrance Test conducted in the state of Punjab as it is a state level entrance test for admission into the fresh first year of coursed like B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) etc. As far as the information received it can be said as there are universities like Punjabi University (Patiala) etc. in the state in which students can get admission based on the merit list and whatever factors decided by the authority which is conducting exam (Panjab University) for the same B.Ed Entrance exams are also held and the Punjab B.Ed CET Answer Key 2019 will be available soon.
Let us come to the schedule the online applications may start from the month of June and ends in July and the same entrance exam to be held in the month of July 2019, and the Punjab B.Ed CET Answer Key / Solution Key expected to available in the same month for all sets Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D based on how question paper in series or codes was given to candidates. Now when it comes to exam pattern, Paper 1 and Paper 2 are issued, Paper 1 which is compulsory for all consists three parts called A, B and C, and each part carries 50 marks, and in total there are 150 marks.
Details About Punjab B.Ed CET Answer Key 2019 – Panjab University
- Name of Authority Conducting Exam: Panjab University (PU)
- Name of Exam: Punjab B.Ed CET 2019
- Exam Dates: July 2019
- Punjab B.Ed CET Answer Key/Solution Key (unofficial/Preliminary) Release Date: Update soon (if released)
- Punjab B.Ed CET Official (Official/Final) Answer Release Date: July
- Punjab B.Ed CET Result 2019 Date: July 2019
- Official website to Download Punjab B.Ed Entrance Exam Answer Key 2019: www.punjabbedadmissions2019.org
The Paper 2 will be ‘Language Proficiency Test’ which carries 100 marks which could focus on Grammer, Vocabulary, Fill up the blanks, Correction and Punctuations, etc. which also includes written comprehension, etc. and results are announced by the gndu.ac.in on www.punjabbedadmissions2016.org officially. Candidates interesting in teaching field for the good can participate in 2-year programme and in the same way how every state does the seat allotment will be done by the counselling or the merit list and the admission may be closed for the year and if there are vacant seats than the University could release the notification for the vacant seat filling also. If you still have doubts regarding the Punjab B.Ed CET than don’t hesitate to comment here as we will get back to you as soon as time allows.
How to Download the Punjab B.Ed CET Answer Key 2019
- To Get your Answer key easily, visit the Given website in the article
- Go to the link which says “Download Answer Key” choose Paper 1, 2, 3, 4 & Set A, B, C, D
- Now Download the Key of your set and it will start downloading automatically, open it
- Now simply tally both answers you have attempted and the answers in the key
- If you want then you may take print out if you need or else you can leave it.